Are you graduating this year? Have you already graduated? Are you interested in staying connected with our organization?
The Louisiana Family, Career and Community Leaders of America would like to invite you to continue your partnership with our organization. We are proud to have an outstanding network of alumni who continue to impact our organization in a positive way. As alumni, you have the opportunity to discover new leadership experiences, spread your success story, mentor members, and volunteer your time for a greater outcome.
Joining our alumni network connects you with old friends, find new ones, and discover valuable resources to help you reach your career goals. If you are interested in staying connected with us, please head to www.lafcclainc.org/alumni.
Still aren’t sure if you should join our network? Here are ten reasons why you should:
- See where the Ultimate Leadership Experience has taken alumni
- Communicate with former members of our organization as well as business and industry associates
- Re-connect with friends you met at previous state leadership conferences
- Share personal and professional experiences
- Gain access to current news and resources within our organization
- Explore opportunities for recognition on the national level
- Continue to make a difference for members through donations in various methods
- Volunteer on the local, state, and national levels
- Demonstrate your support for the only in-school organization with family at its central focus
- Be inspired by others who value the importance of families, careers and communities while developing the leaders of tomorrow
If you still have questions concerning our alumni network, please contact Matthew Savoy, Media Director, at [email protected]